Need software to handle data from multiple data bases, multiple PAT analyzers & instruments and for its analysis? We have the top of the line softwares required for all these needs!
As with any of our products, we have worked hard to partner with the best possible software suppliers for Information Systems. We have suppliers to accomplish offerings in the areas of:
- Data Handling and Control of Multiple PAT Analyzers & Instruments
- Multivariate Data Analysis
- On-demand Synchronized Data Handling for All Manufacturing, Quality & Process Development Data
Here a summary of our offerings. Click on the company logos to go to these companies web-sites.
Optimal, through its synTQ software platforms, provides everything you need to monitor and control your PAT Analyzers and Instruments Data!
This CFR21Part11 software integrates all your analyzers, instruments and processes into a single interface that allows you to:
- Synchronize All Scalar and Spectral Data
- Control and Vizualize All PAT Analyzers & Instruments
- Vizualize and Send to Control Systems and Historians All Measurements & Spectral Data
- Have Graphical Insterphases for PAT Systems’ Data
- Store Chemometric Models
- Create your own equations and logic schemes based on the PAT Analyzers & Instruments Data
- Easy Vizualisation and Configurable Command Features Allowing Operators to Use the System as an ATM
- Most Important of All, It is Easy to Use & Configure
Options are available for a stand alone process with a single point or multiple point measurements analyzer, as well as for different processes, analyzers and instruments. Do you desire to have the right software for your PAT System? Do you desire to control all of your PAT Systems from a Single Easy to Use software? Then, synTQ may well be the answer. Contact us for more information and DEMOS!
Need to analyze Multiple and Complex Data? Need to develop Chemometric Models? From all the data you have, do you need a tool that will help you pinpot what is the problem with your process? Do you need a tool for Early Fault Detection?
IBS Has the MVA Package that will work in-line or off-line models that will suit your needs.