Request our instrumentation catalog CD.
ABB’s Instrumentation line includes offerings from the following former independent companies:
Below, a summary of our offerings:
We can offer a cost-effective flow meter solution with the best measuring principles, applications and variants from liquids through steam, gas and slurry. Inaddition, ABB can offer the best application support and value-added service with nearly 100 years of flow experience.
Please use the links below to find the right flow meters that will fit your application.
- Electromagnetic Flowmeters
- Water and Waste Water Applications
- Coriolis Mass Flowmeters
- Vortex and Swirl Flowmeters
- Thermal Mass Flowmeters
- Variable Area Flowmeters
- Flow Measurement using the Differential Pressure Method
- Flow Computer Units
- & More
The variability of designs and materials of the pressure transmitters and sensors make the pressure meters perfect to fit in any operation even at harshest conditions. Plus the re-configurations by upgradeable electronics add to the multiple features that pressure transmitters have.
- Electronics (If the electronics need replacing, the self-configuration feature ensures that full functionality is restored in less than one minute!)
- No further tools needed
- Field upgradeable communication protocol are available:
- HART/4…20 mA
- PROFIBUS PA
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Transmiters With Seals
- Gauge Pressure Transmitters
- Remote Seals
- Absolute Pressure Transmitters
- Safety Critical
- Field Indicator
- & More
We can offer available solutions for every kind of applications of all important industries. Plus our background of experience in the field combined with innovative and cost-effective technology will provide you solutions that will meet all the requirements in the whole measuring chains. Click below to see what fits your application including Temperature Sensors, Thermometers and More…!
- Sensors for Process Industries
- Exchangeable Measuring Insets
- Sheathed Sensors
- High Temperature Thermometers
- Head Mounted Transmitters
- Rail Mounted Transmitters
- Field Mounted Transmitters
- Sanitary Applications
- & More
ABB is an innovative leader in analytical instruments for nearly 70 years. It is the only company that designs, develops and manufactures all elements within water, gas and industrial analysis from sensors and systems to instruments and complete packaged analytical systems.
- Aluminum, Manganese, Phosphate & Iron
- Dissolved Organics & Nitrate
- Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen
- Combustion Gas
- Hydrogen Purity & Purge Gas
- Water Hardness
- Water Quality
- & More
Recorders & Controllers
ABB manufactures a wide range of process and industrial process controllers and recorders. These includes digital indicators, chart recorders, process recorders and process control products, which maintains high consistency and flexibility that can be used in any environment, even at the harshest ones!
- Circular Chart Recorders
- Strip Chart Recorders
- ScreenMaster Paperless Recorders
- Digital Indicators
- Process Controllers
- & More
Actuators & Positioners
The expanding family of products includes a complete line of actuators and positioners with a full diversity of functions and features. ABB is your supplier of choice because of their broad range in smart and compact positioners and actuators to be used with pneumatic, linear or rotary options.
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Power Electronics
- Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioners
- Digital Positioners
- I/P Converters
- P/I Converter
World Class line of level measurement products from K-TEK, the new member of the ABB Group.
Natural Gas & Measurement
ABB Totalflow’s remote measurement and automation systems are proven to dramatically increase the accuracy, efficiency, safety, and productivity of any natural gas operation.
- Liquid Level Sensors
- Natural Gas Analyzers
- Natural Gas Flow Computers
- Natural Gas Remote Controllers
- Wireless Connection
- & More
ABB’s tools, whether Device Management Tools or Layout Tools, support the field instruments through their lifecycle, from planning, configuration and start up to diagnostics and maintenance.
- CMMS Integration